Download our collection of books

Download our collection of books
Marriage Pills

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Ref. PPC 7 : Praying For Healing

Healing they say is '' the children's bread '' do not let the enemy keep you sick or deny you of your healing due to ignorance of the word of God and the lack of faith . We see numerous scriptures that confirm divine healing as the bonafide heritage of the children of God . We need to have faith in the word of God and claim our healing from God and maintain our divine health . 

The portion of scripture you believe and pray about is what you get , so you better believe in divine healing and claim it through prayer of faith . 

God takes away sicknesses

'' And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. '' Exodus 23:25

Pray like this 

1.'' Lord as I serve you , bless my food and drink , so that I will not be infected with sickness in the name of Yeshua . '' repeat 7 times 

2. My Father , my Father  take away every diseases from my body in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

'' He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. '' Psalm 107 : 20

Pray this  prayer by faith 

1. My God send your healing word into my life , to deliver my body from sickness in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

2. Every evil disease that the enemy wants to use to destroy my life and destiny , my God deliver me by the power of your word in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 or more times 

3. I decree and declare that I shall not be destroyed by any sickness , in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 or more times .

'' Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. '' 1 Peter 2 : 24

Pray with faith

1. My Lord Yeshua thank you for your stripes that brings healing in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

2. As I live unto righteousness , let every sickness disappear while I receive my healing in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

'' Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.'' Luke 9 : 1-2 

Lets pray accordingly 

1. I receive power to cast out every demon of sickness from my life in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 or more times 

2. My Father , my father I receive authority in the name of Yeshua to heal diseases and cast out demons . repeat 7 times 

3. From today I receive my healing in the name of Yeshua , because I was healed in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times . 

'' Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. '' Jeremiah 17 : 14

Pray with faith 

1. Oh Lord my God , you are my healer I receive healing from you in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times  

2. My God and my Lord save me from the power of evil sickness in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times . 

3. I praise you my Lord for healing me in the name of Yeshua . repeat more than 7 times 

''' And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. '' James 5 : 15 -16

Pray this prayer by faith 

1. Oh Lord God save me from any sickness in my body , my Lord I have faith in you ,Yeshua. repeat more than 7 times .

2. Father have mercy , forgive my sins and heal me of every sickness in my body in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

3. Oh Lord my God I receive healing from you by faith in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

'' When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: '' Matthew 8 : 16 

Pray along fervently 

1. My Lord and my God , cast out every demon in me bringing  sickness to me in the name of Yeshua . repeat  7 times . 

2. You demons of  sickness , attacking my body with sickness , I command you to come out and go in the name of  Yeshua . repeat more than 7 times 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ref. PPC 9 : Praying About Marriage

Among other things marriage is the highest institution that was ever made by God . We do not own ourselves , neither do we own marriages , i...