Download our collection of books

Download our collection of books
Marriage Pills

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Ref. PPC 2 : Praying For Prosperity

It is the will of God that the children of God prosper  in every area of endeavour ,prosperity is having reached a level where everything you does prospers in your hands . Prosperity is a state of being successful and thriving in life .It also means having all sufficiency at all times . From Genesis to Revelation we see the children God enjoying prosperity as part of the promises of God . Now we are going to pray for God's prosperity for us using the scriptures ; 

God's wish of prosperity for you 

''  Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. '' 1 John 3:2

Pray like this 

1. Lord my God I receive your wish of prosperity for my life in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

2. I demand for my portion of prosperity according to the word of God in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

3. I prophesy over my life that I prosper and am in good health in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

4. Oh Lord my God give me soul prosperity in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

5. Every demon standing against my prosperity , I bind you in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

6. Every witch or wizard in my family standing against my prosperity , let the fire of God consume and destroy in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

.Prosperous God with You 

 ''And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the Lord blessed the Egyptian's house for Joseph's sake; and the blessing of the Lord was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field. '' Genesis 39:2-5

Lets pray accordingly 

1. Oh Lord God of prosperity be with me and let me prosper in the name of Yeshua .repeat 7 times 

2. My Father in heaven let my job prosper in my hand in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

3. My God in heaven bless me with the prosperity of heaven in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

4. My Lord let whatever I put my hands into prosper from henceforth in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

5. From today I command prosperity into every job that I do in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times  

6. Lord give me the blessing of an overseer in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

Dwelling in prosperity 

'' He himself shall dwell in prosperity, And his descendants shall inherit the earth.'' Psalm 25:13 

Pray this prayer 

1. My God give me the inheritance of prosperity in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

2. Prosperity is my birthright I claim my portion in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

3. From henceforth I dwell in prosperity in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

4. I make a decree that me and my descendants shall prosper in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times

Wealth and riches in your House 

'' Wealth and riches will be in his house, And his righteousness endures forever. '' Psalm 112:3

Pray this prayer 

1. Father of wealth give my family wealth in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times .

2. Lord God of  riches , let  wealth and riches be in my house in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

3. Lord  help me to maintain my righteousness no matter how rich I become in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times 

4. Oh Lord my God give me a house of riches in the name of Yeshua . repeat 7 times . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ref. PPC 9 : Praying About Marriage

Among other things marriage is the highest institution that was ever made by God . We do not own ourselves , neither do we own marriages , i...